Tuesday, January 2

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Sorry we have not updated Anya's site in a while, we've been busy with the Holidays. Of Course, the Holidays were eventful! Pete, Aksel and I were very sick for the whole week of Christmas. We had strep throat. Oh my goodness, Pete and I were laying on the floor for 3 days just getting by. We had the chills, achy joints, fever, headaches, sore throat, UGH it was not fun. It really makes you appreciate being healthy, wow! All five of us are on antibiotics. Anya managed to remain healthy, which is very unusual. New Years was spent watching the Packer game, and they won! Anya woke up New Years day vomiting. This cyclical vomiting syndrome is nasty, I'm so worried she will get dehydrated. She has still been vomiting today as well, which this is the longest she has gone on. Usually, she is done with in 11 - 12 hours we're going on 2 days, I'm very concerned.

No comments: