Tuesday, January 16

1/16 Puking Again

It has been since last Wednesday that Anya has been vomiting. Friday and yesterday were the only days she has managed to keep all her feedings down. Yesterday she seemed to be back to energetic Anya but, this morning I walked in to her vomiting. I now wake up every morning with a gut ache. How long will this go on. What is her body trying to tell me? I am so worried. This just isn't her normal 12- 20 hour cycle. We called her doctors yesterday to see if there is anything we can do, and they seem to think we are making this whole thing up (CVS- cyclical vomiting syndrome). A doctor asked me, " why do you feel Anya has CVS"? Hmm really doctor? Oh maybe because she fits the description to a T, maybe because we've done our research. Yes, I'm a bit frustrated! Well, I need to get back to watching Anya, I'll update more later.
 
 

No comments: