Thursday, December 21

Pete and Anya made it home

Pete and Anya made it home at 6:45 this morning. They had a rough night. Anya was throwing up all night and her chorea was really bad, therefor she did not sleep. Which means Pete has not slept yet. Anya stopped vomiting this a.m. and is taking i. Pete said the roads were still awful the whole way home. EVERYTHING is closed today. Pete is now just doing a little shoveling then I will make him go to bed :)

Of course last night Aksel was up most of the night! So I just went to bed at 5:00 and got 2 hours of sleep. I guess when it rains it pours!!! Although, I can't complain, my whole family is with me now and that is all that matters. So we need to get a little rest and then it's play time, I can't wait! The snow is beautiful.

img072.jpg IMG_4014.JPG

Katie

No comments: