Wednesday, December 20

Huge Snow Storm

Well, we will def. have a white X-Mas! So far we have 10-12 inches and should get 24 inches by tomorrow am. I can not keep up with the shoveling!! Bad news is Pete took Anya in to Denver for her acupuncture appointment and now can not get home. I'm worried about him driving so I think they may stay at a hotel. This is the last thing I need to worry about! I know Pete will take care of my baby girl and make a smart decision whether to drive or not. Gosh, I'm such a worry wart! Well that is it for now.

UPDATE - 7:30Pete and Anya are staying at a Hotel in Denver until the storm dies down, sometime tomorrow afternoon. They left at 9:30 am this morning and finally gave up at 4:30 this afternoon. That's how bad the weather is. I guess the highway is filled with vehicles that have either been abandoned or people still waiting in them. I guess police officers are going to try to have them leave their vehicles and will be taken to the closest shelter (Flatirons Mall is open for them) so things could be worse for Pete and Anya but..... Pete said Anya has been vomiting most of the day (she has a cold) so I'm sure he won't get much sleep tonight. I feel so bad I can't help out in watching her, it's a full time job and Pete must be exhausted. Well, I just got the boys to sleep and most likely will go to bed soon, in-case Pete gets home tomorrow and hasn't slept, I will need to take all three for the day. Good Night.

Katie

No comments: