Sunday, January 4

1/4 All better

We are still in the hospital but the are working on her discharge now (I think).  Her electrolytes are back within range and she handled her feeds great through the night so they pulled out her IV this a.am. .Heart rate down from 160's to 120's and fever completely resolved.  After her IV was taken out we did a few laps walking around the pediatrics corridor which she definitely enjoyed. You can tell she is sick of laying around here and wants a change of scenery. 

 I spoke too soon last night when I said she was sleeping.  She ended up waking a few moments later and I'm not sure if she slept at all last night.  Ended up just putting in a video for her to watch at around 2am.  She was up still at 3 and 4. Sleeping at 5 but up again at 6.  I'm sure she will crash good when we get her in her crib at home.  She actually just fell asleep a few minutes ago on my pullout sofa-bed. She looks very good now and peacefully sleeping.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: