Sunday, November 26

Good Mornin'

Yay! Anya finally fell asleep last night around 7:00 and slept through the night. That's great! Pete and I were able to get some much needed sleep. Today she is really mucousy, not sure if that's a word but.... you get what I'm saying :) I don't know why she produces so much mucous. Her body is def. trying to tell me something. I'm sure I'll learn the reason for it soon there has to be an explanation for it. Our friend Mindy (she has a daughter with Mito in WI) suggested melatonin for the nights Anya has trouble sleeping. Makes sense to me, I am going to ask the doctor tomorrow when we go in for her check up. Thanks Mindy for the info. Well that is it for now. After being couped up in the house yesterday we need to get outside. I need fresh air. Maybe we'll bring Anders and Aksel to the park, that sounds good........... Have a great Sunday.

No comments: